Learn the art of beautiful writing with the Introduction to Modern Calligraphy kit.
This kit contains everything you need to learn the basics of Modern Calligraphy and start creating beautifully handwritten messages.
The workbook was initially designed with children in mind and is suitable for everyone from the age of 9 and above.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE KIT?
The kit will come nicely wrapped and personalised. Let us know int the personalised box which name you would like to have written in calligraphy on the kit and name tag.
The kit contains:
- A 22 pages workbook with lots of worksheets to practice
- 1 medium sized nib black brush pen (Stabilo Pen 68 Brush)
- Access to a video explaining the basic strokes
- Access to a video explaining showing how to form letters
- Two A6 card sith a phrase to trace over
- One blank card to show off your new skills + envelope
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- What is modern calligraphy
- Which tools to use
- How to hold your pen
- The basic strokes to form letters (with practice sheets and video)
- Using guidelines
- Forming letters (with video)
- Writing the alphabet in lower case with practice sheets to trace over and then to try on your own
- writing the alphabet in upper case with practice sheets to trace over and then try on your own
- Joining letters to form words
- Practice sheets with words and phrases to trace over and then try on your own
- Blank guidelines sheet
The pages of the workbook are a standard A4 size (210x297mm). The workbook is printed on 120gsm smooth recycled paper, is carefully wrapped and personalised with a name tag and is sent in a large letter postal box. We aim to be as eco-friendly as possible and we don't use any plastic in our packaging; we only use recycled and recyclable paper and cardboard.
This workbook is for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial/professional purpose nor be used to teach others, redistributed, neither recreated nor resold.
If you would rather print the workbook in your own time, you can purchase the printable version available in our workbook section.